Friday 6 December 2019

Taken from my latest trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This is Book Street. Since I love books so much I just had to pay this one a visit. It's very unique mainly because the place is very quiet and serene and cool unlike the streets in HCMC. You seriously have to be there to be able to understand just how busy the streets in HCMC are.
Anyway, walking around in HCMC gave me the opportunity to slowly get a feel of the whole place and I must say that even with the gadzillion or so motorbikes criss crossing the streets and missing you by a fraction of an inch, I actually felt so much safer in Ho Chi Minh than I did in Paris. My only fear was, what else, crossing the streets. Given the benefit of hindsight, I think those were some of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam - half-closing my eyes while running across the busy streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment