Thursday 2 April 2020

MCO 2nd Phase

Who would have thought that our one week holiday would be extended to a month. Thanks to a very nasty pesky virus which causes Covid19. The whole world is under siege. USA is at the very top of the list for having the most number of confirmed positive Covid19 cases. But Italy heads the list in terms of having the most number of deaths. Everyone is hoping this pandemic will be over soon without causing more trouble.
Malaysia has entered its second phase of the MCO. The first phase started on the 18 March and ended on the 31st. I was actually one of those idiots who left KL in a mass exodus to go home. Going to KL, against my better judgement, was the worst decision I ever made. Not only did I put my own health in danger but even worse, I put my parents' life in jeopardy. I swear I will never do anything that stupid ever again.
Today is the second day of the MCO2. I am still doing great. Not much has changed since I am a homebody by nature. Others are feeling the stress and most cannot wait for this whole thing to be over. Eating has become a big part of life for those with money to burn. Meanwhile, those with no money are suffering. The new PM has introduced many initiatives to help the poor but I don't think it will last.
Malaysians should stay home and help flatten the curve if they want this to end. Stay home...

No comments:

Post a Comment